Technology has come to stay, and if used properly can make life easier. Our mobile phones are now more than just for making calls and sending messages, developers have built a lot of apps that can help you perform everyday tasks and be a substitute for many other devices.
We spend an insane amount of time staring at our phones every day; a mobile App is within your reach and can be pulled up easily whenever necessary. Whether you use an IOS or Android phone, there are many Apps available to you, and some of them perform the same function. Finding the best one for you will be easier if you visit Collected.Reviews and read app customer reviews. These are testimonies from people who have used the App before and can be pointers to what App will be perfect for you.
There are thousands of Apps available, but the 5 mentioned below are must-haves and would make your life a lot easier.
1. Todoist: It can be very difficult to keep track of one’s schedule when you have an activity packed day. You don’t have to rack your brain trying to remember all the tasks for each day, this app allows you schedule your activities in one platform and alerts you when it is time for each one. This way, you never forget an important task or spend too much time on any task. You will always be right on time and on schedule, making you a more productive person.
2. Pocket: You may come across an interesting or educational article or video online, but do not have a minute to spare to read it. The pocket App helps you save them for later. When you have more time, you can sit back, relax and enjoy all of these without the use of the internet.
3. Signal: Everyone is on the go these days, and finding a time that is convenient for both parties to make a call during the day can be challenging sometimes. Sending a message is much more convenient and can get you a quick response. Signal allows you to send messages to people all over the world securely, without having to spend any extra money.
4. Uber: Why spend time outside trying to hail a cab, when you can sit inside comfortably until your ride arrives to pick you up. Uber makes this possible through their app. You can find available drivers through the App and get to your destination hassle free, faster and cheaper.
5. Mint: keeping track of your finances could be easier with Mint. This App allows you to manage your money and keep track of your expenses. With this, you can make a budget, view your account statement, your credit score and more.
You won’t miss out on many things when you utilize apps that are designed to make life easier for you. Most of these Apps are free, and the ones that are not, cost very little. Start taking advantage of the above and begin to enjoy a stress free life.